Are you ready for a fun and inspiring summer at WE Tech Solutions? We are looking for motivated engineering students to join our growing WE team for the upcoming summer season in Vaasa, Finland. Our company is steadily growing, and we are always interested in new talents. We have a young multicultural working environment where you will get support and encouragement.
Project Engineer Trainee:
What you will do:
- Support project team in technical matters, both in supplier and customer interactions
- Support project team in purchasing equipment for delivery projects
- Tracking of commissioning work activities at sites and maintaining work summary
- Coordinating delivery projects related spare parts
- Learning and using the work related company software tools and applications
- Support project team in preparing the customer documentation package
- Support project team in delivering according to contract and schedule
- Project follow up and tracking of tasks
What we are looking for:
- Good coordination and communication skills with ability to follow instructions
- Open minded, eager to learn and positive attitude
- Studying M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in electrical or automation engineering
- Basic knowledge of electric power and control systems
- Interest toward project management is seen as an advantage
- Desire to learn and actively participate in delivery project activities
- At least 3rd of 4th year student
- Fluency in English
Apply by sending your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark your email and application with the title of the position you are applying for. Please apply latest by 10th March 2024. For more information, please contact Olli Herlevi, Manager, Delivery Project Department, +358 40 351 7913/ email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!