Are you ready for a fun and inspiring summer at WE Tech Solutions? We are looking for motivated engineering students to join our growing WE team for the upcoming summer season in Vaasa, Finland. Our company is steadily growing, and we are always interested in new talents. We have a young multicultural working environment where you will get support and encouragement.
Service Engineer Trainee:
What you will do:
- Support Service Sales in preparing quotations and related technical sales documentation
- Support Service Sales in identifying requirements in customer requests and respond on time
- Assist in the communication with customers and suppliers
- Be a part of the Service Team processing service orders for spare parts
- Assist in preparing and maintaining service documentation
- Support in planning, preparation and coordination of service case activities
- Assist in order and delivery of materials & resources for service cases
- Assist in coordinating and securing storage of case documentation and software
- Support Technical Service in handling of complaints and customer support
- Assist Technical Service in preparing technical documentation
What we are looking for:
- Minimum third year student, B.Sc. in Electrical or Automation engineering
- Good coordination and communication skills with ability to follow instructions
- Open minded, eager to learn and positive attitude
- Basic knowledge of electric power and control systems seen as an advantage
- Desire to learn and actively participate in Service activities
- Fluency in English language, written and spoken.
Apply by sending your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark your email and application with the title of the position you are applying for. Please apply latest by 10th March 2024. For more information, please contact Stefan Isaksson, Chief Operating Officer +358 40 748 6681 / email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!